1: All indicator LEDs are extinguished after power-on.
1. Check whether the power cable is correctly connected;
2. Check whether the power supply and the power adapter are normal;
3. Check whether the power switch on the device's rear panel is in the ON position.
FAQ2: The device fails to work.
1. If the device works abnormally, check whether the power is connected normally or the voltage
is not within specifications;
2. If the equipment is overheated, check the ventilation. Make sure the equipment is not exposed
to direct sunshine or is near the heat source.
FAQ3: The LOS indicator LED blinks.
1. Check whether the optical fiber is damaged;
2. Check whether the optical fiber is connected normally to the appropriate interface;
3. Check whether the received optical power of the ONU is below specifications with an optical power meter;
4. Check whether the ONU optical module is aged or damaged;
5. Check whether the device at the central office end is operating normally.
FAQ4: The LAN indicator LED is extinguished.
1. Check if the network cable is damaged or incorrectly connected;
2. Check if the wiring color-coding scheme of the network cable is incorrect. If so, replace
the original network cable with a standard CAT-5 twisted-pair network cable;
3. Check if the network cable crosses the allowed range.
FAQ5: The ONU cannot be visited via WIFI.
1. Check whether the WIFI function for the ONU is enabled, and whether the SSID is set to
"Hidden" so that the WIFI signal cannot be detected.
2. Check whether the network card driver is normally installed on the computer and whether the
WLAN function for the wireless terminals like computers and mobile phones is enabled.
3. Adjust the location of the ONU, so as to reduce obstacles such as walls on the path of the signal.
The distance between the ONU and the wireless terminals should be within the required range.
FAQ6: Logging into the Web page failed.
1. Check the network card configuration and the browser version of the user's computer;
2. Check whether the IP address of the user's computer is correctly configured.